This package is for surfers that can catch high green waves on their own and surf frontside and backside. We will surf easy reefs, points and beach breaks and provide all the knowledge you need to feel confident to surf most breaks on your own. Focusing on entering and exiting the break, surf etiquette and which peak is the best for your level of surfing.
This offer can be booked for stays of 3 nights or more.
Only 349€ PER PERSON / WEEK
- Agadir Airport or Bus station pick up and drop off
- 7 Nights Accommodation – Room with private bathroom
- Surf Coaching 5 days/week
- Supervised Free Surf 5 days/week
- Surf Teaching & Theory 5 days/week
- Transportation to the surf spots
- Surf Equipment
- Bed Linen & Shower towel
- 7 Healthy and Nutritious breakfasts
- Packed lunch on beach
- 6 Organic and Tasty dinners (every Friday the kitchen is closed)
- Shopping trip to the local market (every Wednesday)
- Trip to paradise valley (every Wednesday)
- Taghazout Surf Waves Team at hand 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi available in rooms
Note: Our highly experienced and friendly surf instructors will do all they can to ensure your surf technique, water confidence and surf style improves. Our surf guides have unbeatable local knowledge of where and when to take you surfing, so you can soak up some real Moroccan culture along the way!
What can I expect?
- How to surf safely and understand rips and tides
- How to improve your timing, positioning and take off
- How to play with speed and perfect your turns
- How to improve your paddle technique and get ‘out back’
- How-to, or how to improve your bottom turn, cutback and other surf maneuvers
- Trips to a variety of surfing spots including beach breaks, point breaks and reefs
- Coaching to help you surf on more advanced boards including NSP, mini mal, longboard, short board, fish, gun and hybrid
- 08.00 – 08.45 Breakfast
- 09: 45 Walk to the Board Room to get equipment and pack the car
- 10:00 Road trip to search for the best waves
- 10.00-12.30 Surf lesson
- 13.00 Lunchbreak on the beach
- 14.00 Practice time
- 16.00 Start packing and drive home
- 18.30-19.30 Yoga class on Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun (optional)
- 19.30 Dinner time
Choose Your Room
HOW TO GET HERE
Easiest way to Taghazout
The best way to get here is flying to one of the bigger cities in Morocco, Agadir, about a 45-minute drive from our surf camp in Taghazout. Flying into Marrakesh is also an option if you want to explore this mesmerizing city as part of your holiday. Marrakesh is situated about three hours from the camp. We arrange transfers from both airports directly to the camp. There are also options to get here with public transportation or taxi services for you and your friends.