Our qualified surf guides know the area and culture ‘like the back of their hand’ so they can transport get you to the best waves every day. Experience cruising along the Moroccan coastline with the music playing, the sun shining and the swell pumping. Maybe you’ll drive past a herd of camels or a bunch of goats climbing trees. Experience one of the most surprising and vibrant cultures this planet has to offer on a surf adventure with us!
This offer can be booked for stays of 5 nights or more.
FROM EUR 499 PER PERSON / WEEK
- Agadir Airport or Bus station pick up and drop off
- 7 Nights Accommodation – Room with private bathroom
- Surf Guiding 5 days/week
- Supervised Free Surf 5 days/week
- Transportation to the surf spots
- 7 Healthy and Nutritious breakfasts
- Packed lunch on beach
- Bed Linen & Shower towel
- 6 Organic and Tasty dinners (every Friday the kitchen is closed)
- Shopping trip to the local market (every Wednesday)
- Trip to paradise valley (every Wednesday)
- Taghazout Surf Waves Team at hand 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi available in rooms
- 08.00 Breakfast
- 09.45 Walk to the Board Room to get equipment and pack the car
- 10.00 Road trip to search for the best waves
- 10.30 Surf lesson
- 13.00 Lunchbreak on the beach
- 14.00 Practice time
- 16.00 Start packing and drive home
- 18.30 Yoga class for 1-hour on Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun (optional)
- 20.00 Dinner time
Choose Your Room
A comfortable room with two standard size single beds, can be arrange also as one comfortable double bed. ,with Wi-Fi access.
HOW TO GET HERE
Easiest way to Taghazout
The best way to get here is flying to one of the bigger cities in Morocco, Agadir, about a 45-minute drive from our surf camp in Taghazout. Flying into Marrakesh is also an option if you want to explore this mesmerizing city as part of your holiday. Marrakesh is situated about three hours from the camp. We arrange transfers from both airports directly to the camp. There are also options to get here with public transportation or taxi services for you and your friends.
Taghazout Surf Waves Experience
[video_play src="https://youtu.be/Gk4bciAheeg" width="800" size="icon-large" style="icon-light" icon="fa fa-play-circle-o"]