If this will be your first time surfing, level 1 is right for you. Our highly experienced team will guide you through the first stages, getting you standing on the board and teaching you vital information about handling yourself in the water. We aim to get you to beaches with small, manageable waves, gradually building your confidence through the week.
This offer can be booked for stays of 5 nights or more.
FROM EUR 459 PER PERSON / WEEK
- Agadir Airport or Bus station pick up and drop off
- 7 Nights Accommodation – Room with private bathroom
- Surf Coaching 5 days/week
- Supervised Free Surf 5 days/week
- Surf Teaching & Theory 5 days/week
- Transportation to the surf spots
- Surf Equipment
- Bed Linen & Shower towel
- 7 Healthy and Nutritious breakfasts
- Packed lunch on beach
- 6 Organic and Tasty dinners (every Friday the kitchen is closed)
- Shopping trip to the local market (every Wednesday)
- Trip to paradise valley (every Wednesday)
- Taghazout Surf Waves Team at hand 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi available in rooms
Note: Out on the beach our friendly surf instructors use group and individual tuition techniques. Giving you all the coaching you need to progress your surfing abilities.
What can I expect?
- How to surf safely on the beaches of Morocco
- How to position yourself correctly on a surfboard and in the ocean
- How to paddle, pop up and ride your first wave in the white water waves
- How to get ‘out back’ to the green unbroken waves and ride them to the beach
- How to play with speed and turn in both directions
- Key information about rips, tides and surfers etiquette
- Key information about surfing equipment.
- 08.00 Breakfast
- 09.45 Walk to the Board Room to get equipment and pack the car
- 10.00 Road trip to search for the best waves
- 10.30 Surf lesson
- 13.00 Lunchbreak on the beach
- 14.00 Practice time
- 16.00 Start packing and drive home
- 18.30 Yoga class for 1-hour on Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun (optional)
- 20.00 Dinner time
Choose Your Room
A comfortable room with two standard size single beds, can be arrange also as one comfortable double bed. , with Wi-Fi access.
HOW TO GET HERE
Easiest way to Taghazout
The best way to get here is flying to one of the bigger cities in Morocco, Agadir, about a 45-minute drive from our surf camp in Taghazout. Flying into Marrakesh is also an option if you want to explore this mesmerizing city as part of your holiday. Marrakesh is situated about three hours from the camp. We arrange transfers from both airports directly to the camp. There are also options to get here with public transportation or taxi services for you and your friends.
Taghazout Surf Waves Experience
[video_play src="https://youtu.be/Gk4bciAheeg" width="800" size="icon-large" style="icon-light" icon="fa fa-play-circle-o"]